Not diamonds. Dogs.
Although if anyone’s passing out free diamonds, I wouldn’t turn them down!
In honor of National Dog Day, here are some adorable pics of my dogs!
Waiting patiently for a treat.
Yes, I take selfies with these cuties…
Benefits of Having Dogs, in Particular, Two German Shorthaired Pointers (an incomplete list):
- Having a cuddle session multiple times a day (seriously, I’ve never known such cuddly dogs…they are lapdogs inside of a muscular, athletic 60+ pound pointer).
- Getting to know the neighbors when they escape and I’m chasing them across town.
- Per the above, getting some much needed exercise in.
- Having two little buddies follow you around everywhere (which can also become problematic when you need to use the restroom).
- And the list could go on…
In all seriousness, after nearly a year with these two fur-balls, I truly believe that the sweet relationship between humans and their dogs is a blessing from God!
Basically, dogs are the best. Happy National Dog Day. Go hug your dog (or go adopt one!).